To sum up, I studied Biological Sciences at University of Valencia and continued there to complete my Master and PhD in Biodiversity: Conservation and Evolution. In my PhD I obtained the qualification “cum laude”, finishing it in September 2013. I was awarded the Special Doctorate Award on Natural Sciences at the University of Valencia in June 2015, and the Swiss Entomological Society Award in March 2015 for my Thesis on Biodiversity, taxonomy and ecology of parasitoids wasps (Hymenoptera: Braconidae). In October 2014, I joined Syngenta Crop Protection Basel in the Global Insecticide Development group, to manage Insect Resistance Modeling, Technical Support Specialist, and Logistics Assistant for global insecticide, herbicide and fungicide field trial management. Currently, I am working as Technical Support on Global Fungicide group.
You could find more information about me below.
- Strong Entomology background, good communication skills, proactive, dynamic, perseverance, experience in multiple organization skills, good networking skills, strong ability to review, flexible, objective, and adaptable.
- Biodiversity analysis with solid background in many aspects of population, analytical and methodology.
- Experience in organizing and conducting rigorous scientific research, from design to publication.
- Well-developed communication skills, with several prizes obtained in scientific events.
- 88 publications (to see publications click here):
- 77 papers on international journals,
- 6 books,
- 5 book chapters.
- 1 Congress co-organization.
- 2 M.Sc. co-directed.
- 33 Residencies in Research centres or Natural History Museums.
- 52 participations in national and international congress, meetings or conferences.
- 21 participations in national and international projects.
- Referee of 28 international journals.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
|2015||PhD Award. University of Valencia, Spain.|
|2015||Prix Moulins. Swiss Entomological Society (SEG), Switzerland.|
|2007 – 2011||Research scholarship. University of Valencia, Spain.|
|2005 – 2006||Scholarship for students in the last year degree. Ministry of Science, Spain.|
Memberships: International Society of Hymenopterists (ISH), Swiss Entomological Society (SEG), Spanish Entomological Society (SEA), Entomological Society of America (ESA).